Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dust Tactics. First Impressions.

Despite my busy and aggravated scheduling, I have taken a good hard look at the rules for Dust Tactics, and have come away with a very positive impression. My own gut feeling that this would be a game to play with my daughter on the order of popularity previously only seen with Space Hulk seems to be ringing true. Plus, a resounding endorsement from one of the blogger dudes who got me back into this sort of gaming (check the comments for the earlier post to hear the great Kenchan give his thumbsup).

In the next few days, my Recon Rangers should be arriving, and I am going to do a little mini game with my daughter to confirm this is a go, then we'll be picking up the big box version. It'll be nice to have a real version of a game I'm playing (to this day I do not, nor have I ever, owned Space Hulk).

No comments: