Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stuff That Was Living In My Office! Part I

This is a report of the cool stuff that I had, but had not been able to bring home due to not having space that can now come home with me to the new house.
Tacarms! The Steel tacarm Unit Box, to be precise. I like this set because it comes with spare parts, which most of the AT-43 kits do not. So I can kitbash a little bit if I want to. Nice to have options. If you recall, I got these primarily to use as Obliterators in my chaos Space Marines Army. I have not decided if I even want to repaint them. These are not quite to the standards that the Karmen army is painted, so I am less scared to mess with it. time will tell.

2 comments:

Loquacious said...

Don't you know that Oblits need to die in a hole?

CounterFett said...

I have read such a thing. They are much less annoying when they come in nines, and are on your own side...