Monday, February 14, 2011

Stuff That Was Living In My Office! Part V. Last One I Swear!

This is a report of the cool stuff that I had, but had not been able to bring home due to not having space that can now come home with me to the new house.

These are the Dust Tactics Recon Boys I ordered a short while ago. Since they have been living at the office lately, I had not had a chance to open them and really play with them. I was going to have them count as Space Marine Scouts for my Mantis Legion and Army Cook-Off 2011 project. Hopefully my painting skill is up to the challenge of making these look as cool as possible.

2 comments:

kenchan13 said...

They are already primed so no need to prime.

CounterFett said...

Yeah, that's one of the things that caught my eye about them. Ready to paint. I've never heard of such a thing. I hope it catches on!