Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Weekly Update! Still Not Moved Edition!

So guess what, due to Notary SNAFUs, we did not sign all of the closing paperwork and don't have the keys yet. Never fear, we got a new Notary who knew how to do her Job, did all of the signing and paying, and we are scheduled to move in this weekend. Yay!
  • Did get the game in with my Spartan Marines, and due to not playing anything GW related other than Space Hulk the past 2.5 months really showed. I got stomped, but at least I did not get tabled! Hopefully my showing will improve the next outing.
  • I am joining up with Inquisitor Lord Aki's 2011 Army Cook-Off, which was detailed in the earlier post. As I write this, the poll as to which army I should build is still open. So do your civic duty and vote already!
  • Not only did I break the 100 followers threshold, I got 101 followers! Weeeee! Thanks a lot guys!
  • Working on the last Novel in The Lost series of the Gaunt's Ghosts. Should have it finished and reviewed in the next day or so.
That's it for now, as always, thanks for reading. Stay tuned for more quality nonsense from All Things Fett!

2 comments:

Loquacious said...

good luck on moving!

CounterFett said...

Thanks! I am so excited it's hard to believe.