Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Big Stompy Robots!

I will freely admit that I am a fan of big robots. I watched Robotech as a kid with my brother. BattleTech was my entry into Tabletop Wargaming. I may be the only cat you know who is seriously considering a Legio Cybernetica Army.
That said, I am always on the lookout for good stompy robots to work into my army, and things in my armies that can count as big stompy robots. This one from Pig Iron Productions may be one of the best. It stands 40mm tall, which is formidable. It comes with two different mountable weapons systems, and has an upgrade pack which is available separately. With all of these excellent options to choose from, what would I count them as?

I was actually thinking Tau Crisis Suits. But then, what the heck am I going to get to go along with these that could count as Fire Warriors?

4 comments:

Loquacious said...

That's HUGE for a crisis suit, dude!

Rob said...

Use them as Obliterators, maybe?

AoM said...

Side by side with a Crisis Suit, you're not really looking at too much of a difference.

http://www.victoryforce.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=VFM&Product_Code=03352&Category_Code=victorybots These are the droids you're looking for [for Fire Warriors].

CounterFett said...

@ Loquacious: I think he shouldn't be too bad, he's only 40mm tall.

@ Rob, the oblit idea is pretty good too, that was runner up. I have something I am going to count as them, though, I think...