Friday, March 4, 2011

More Art From Black Crusade!

The intoxicating lure of Chaos leads untold millions down the path of corruption, and the noblest of intentions offers little protection against its dark influence. A soldier’s bloodlust, a politician's ambition, a lover’s desire, and even a mother’s whispered prayer over her feverish child – they are all the playthings of the Dark Gods. Why resist? Wealth, power, and happiness await those who serve the Ruinous Powers, and the only price is your humanity.
An Excerpt from the new Black Crusade home page over at FFG's site. As huge a fanboi as I am for Deathwatch, it seems like Black Crusade is going to do the same level of good for the forces of chaos. Not a lot of art has been revealed yet, but that which has is simply top notch thus far. Take a look at the goodies:
There's that Marine again, this time picked out from his banner for those of you so inclined to look at him in a little more detail. And reversed, for those of you to lazy to do it for yourself in paint.
Oooh, looks like we are going to have a look at the Dark Mechanicus too. Sweet. I know there are lots of mechanicus fans out there who are dying to have a better look into their favorite faction. Looks like Black Crusade might give them the chance they have been waiting so patiently for.

Another marine. I am not crazy about this piece, because I just don't know the context, or even what this marine is supposed to be doing. Whatever. This looks pretty kick-butt, and they say they are aiming for a summer release. Hopefully they keep to it. I bet they want more of my money.

2 comments:

kenchan13 said...

Unrelated to your post but there is a MASSIVE Board Game and Miniature sale happening this weekend at my Gaming store i frequent. I forgot if you live close or not but check them out here and look at all the pictures of all the goodies!! I'll be there all weekend(i'd sleep thee if the wife let me lol) http://www.facebook.com/#!/GamesPlus

CounterFett said...

No, I live in Kalifornia.

Make sure you post what you get man, I need to shop vicariously these days because of the new house.