Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mondomino #10!

Something a bit different this week. I have been posting mostly contemporary artwork of the spotted gal, but this is either a bit old or done in a very retro style. This jumps out at me for a couple of reasons. Firstly, She is very pinup, which is something she usually is not. Secondly, that is the weirdest gun ever. Usually her guns are 'generic', which is to say not recognizable by real make, but what in heaven's name is that monstrosity. Eek.

Anyway, we have now broken into the double digits with the old MonDomino feature. Until Next Time, Stay Lucky...

3 comments:

Bix said...

Looks like it may have been partially inspired by a Remington M870 Shorty, though I've only seen mags on Airsoft replicas and there isn't really much call for the scope.

Artistic licence I guess :)

Dan said...

That is cool - I love the Marvel Masterpieces cards and this one was one of the best!

CounterFett said...

Holy Cow! You actually know where this is from?

Thanks, I love the art and finding it, but I never seem to be able to figure out the original 'provenance' so to speak.