Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Weekly Update!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen! It's Weekly Update Time here at All Things Fett, and if ever there was a week that needed a weekly update rather than a full post about each topic, this is the one!
  • The Army Cook-Off 2011 has had very little progress, in fact, I am so hopelessly behind that I am just going to move the month counter back in order to make any progress corresponding to the calendar.
  • Halo ODST has been sucking away a good deal of my time. But it's a good thing, it actually helps deal with a fair amount of the stress I store up here at work.
  • On the flip side, more video games means I have been doing less reading. Still have one book to go on the Eisenhorn front, Have not read the first page yet even. A review for that will likely be in the offing shortly after it is finished. Stay tuned there.
  • Finished Bulletstorm. It was a great game, if a little on the crude side in terms of humour (and understand, I generally like the humour crude in my video games). I especially liked the unique feature of being rewarded for dispatching enemies in new and inventive ways rather than just having 'money' or a kill-counter to keep score. The grading mechanism was pretty inventive.
That's it for now folks. Since the best part of the move-in at the new place is done, I should be able to devote a little more time to what I want to do rather than what I have to do.

No comments: