Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Weekly Update!

Good morning folks, Counterfett here.
Been a busy week at work, which usually means my home time is devoted to watching youtube and playing video games rather than 'working' on my hobby projects. Nonetheless, I hope shortly to be able to report something on these updates other than "Nothing done on this project, or this one, or this one," etc.
  • Purchased some parts at the craft store for a weird idea I had which I am calling Operation: Cybernetica. Nothing like a code word which is a little bit on the nose. I think you all know where this is going.
  • Been fending off urges to go off on wild goose chases when it comes to other armies I am not actively involved in, like OgrynWing, Eldar, and Necrons. God in heaven not Necrons!
  • All My Bases Are...Homemade? Yeah, on aforementioned craft store run, I also bought some 25mm wood circles. They are a little on the thin side for basing, but I think I might be able to do something about that. I have an idea for a 'spacehulk-esque' base that I doubtless ripped off from someone else, but has been dominating my thoughts lately.
  • The Definitive Guide To Power Armor. I am going to start posting the compilation I put together in classic Counterfett style. Expect to see the first post soon.
I think that is all for now on the minuscule progress front. Now that my psychotic Santa Cruz campaign is done at work, I hope my work load will settle down a bit so I can focus on my hobbies a little bit.

No comments: