Sunday, April 24, 2011

...And May The Easter Tyrannosaurus Not Find Your Basket!

Little Known Scottish Proverb.
Happy Easter Folks, if you celebrate it, and if you don't...Happy Sunday with all of the stores closed, I guess!

Speaking of which, since I have been on so much of a Dinosaur kick lately, I have found a neat little Dinosaur related miniatures game called Big Game Hunt: Dinosaur Hunt. It's very simple (only two pages! My favorite!) and requires very small numbers of hunter and dinosaur miniatures. It has a very simple stat line where you can customize your hunters, and uses playing card based initiative. It is obviously designed as a beer-and-pretzel game, but I think using the same hunter from session to session and progressing his stats and story ought to be fun too!

I will keep you all updated about this game when I try it out. Is it weird that now I really want a Chocolate T-Rex?

1 comment:

The Happy Whisk said...

Great chocolate. Love that. As for the stores, by us many are still open. Or doing a half-day. Except Wally World, the only close once per year here.

Anyway, great chocolate. So groovy.