Thursday, April 28, 2011

Choices, Choices.

My order came in today. What is a cyborg to choose?

I had talked about during the Articulated Monster podcast that I was grumpy with this vendor about how long this order took. Then they included a nice little extra that made me happier. I'll post pics about that later. Then I dumped all of the weapons on my wife's desk and she picked through to get her pieces and we found out that they had messed up the order again, and not sent us the right SMGs that she wanted for her project.

If it had been mine, I would not have cared. The four they sent were worth more than the ones I ordered, but she wanted those particular pieces for something specific. So now I'm embarrassed again that she got something wrong and it looks like I screwed her order up.

-sigh-

The weapons themselves are all BrickArms work, and extremely nice. I am sure you will all be seeing a lot more of it in the next few days, as I work on my hunter for Big Game Hunt, revamp my LEGO Killing Floor team, and maybe even give Vandal Team a facelift.

So, what do you think? Should I give the seller a pass and give them a good review, or should I just not say where I got all this swag.

1 comment:

Captain Kellen said...

... A phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range...

Just saying,

CK