Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flat Man. My Favorite Action Figure.

I heard about this when I was doing The Articulated Monster podcast the other day. I was so tickled by the idea that I went to my Friendly Local Comic store and managed to purchase a copy of said issue that had the cut out Flat Man action figure on the page insert. I have not decided whether to actualy cut him out or not. I did, however, find the above scan while I was online. This way, all of my readers can have their own Flat Man action figure. Want him in 3.75" scale? No problem, just adjust the image size in paint or photoshop.

Now, since I went to the trouble of getting all of you a free action figure, why don't you go and listen to the podcast. It's free too!

2 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Even though he's made out of paper, the Flatman action figure is better made and able to withstand more play than any Mattel action figure on the market today!

CounterFett said...

Lol. I was wondering which of my followers was going to say it!