Friday, April 29, 2011

For Those Of You Too Lazy To Follow A Link Part II...

I posted a link yesterday morning to where James from Why Did I Buy That Toy had posted the Articulated Monster Podcast episode we just recorded. I did it that way because I was at work and could not access it (it is a blocked site for me at work for some reason). Now, for those of you who were on the fence about listening to it, here is the gadget to just listen to it from my very own blog! Now, because you are all my homies, I will warn you about a long stretch of digression where we go over our first listener question (yay!) which unfortunately is about a Star Trek line that 2/3 of the hosts never owned or paid attention to. Fortunately, you can move the little slider to go through it more quickly than I did.

No comments: