Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Halo Bloks UNSC Weapon Pack 2. New CQB Variant.

Alright! Wrapping up my day off posting spree is this doozy we found at Target this morning. I had seen this and the Halo Bloks site a few days ago, so I knew to keep my eyes open for it.
This set includes the Spartan II CQB variant, which has not been in any previous sets. He comes with an assault rifle, sinper rifle, smg, and two pistols. All of the weapons are painted to an acceptable standard. This is a neat set due to the nice mix of relatively uncommon weapons. While most sets come with smgs and shotguns in plain plastic, here you get the more uncommon and desirable weapons, and full color to boot!

The Spartan is pretty neat. I can't seem to get enough of these guys, and I am always up for grabbing a new and different permutation. I like the new detail on the torso. They even included the little knife sheath on the chest.

4 comments:

Loquacious said...

swell loot!

The Happy Whisk said...

Target? I love that store.

Anonymous said...

do these selll at toys r us

CounterFett said...

Not as far as I know. They don't say they are an exclusive, but I have only ever seen them at targets.