Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ogryn Bone 'Ead Challenge! Poll Results!

Wow! With a whopping total of 45 votes, the results are in, and my Space Hulk Ogryn Bone 'Ead with be carrying the maul as his close combat weapon. I am frankly pretty amazed by the turnout for this poll, and would like to thank everyone who voted.
The results were as follows:
  1. Maul of Whacking. The winner with 16 votes! That's more than a third. I did not anticipate this one being so popular.
  2. Secret Answer Number 7. The bat nearly staged an amazing last minute comeback, finishing with 13 votes, six of which came in the last three days.
  3. Two way tie! Coming in at 5 votes a piece, the misspelled Axe of Choppiness and Cutlass of Swashbuckling make a solid finish.
  4. Spear of Poking. The humble LEGO spear comes in with three votes.
  5. Staff of Splendiferousness. Two votes. I thought, since this was such a unique piece, that it would place higher. Whatevers.
  6. Primitive Sceptre of Pointiness. This is what I originally armed the Bone 'Ead with, and what gave me the idea to make a poll of it. Oddly finishing in last place with only 1 vote. Shows what I know, right?
And there you have it folks. I am planning on posting a new poll some time tonight, see you then!

No comments: