Sunday, April 17, 2011

To Arm A Bone 'Ead: An All Things Fett MegaPoll!

Good morning all, Counterfett here (I don't know why I always say that...who else would it be?), bringing you yet another glamorous poll to help break my decision making disorder.

As mentioned in the Coming Soon To A Space Hulk Near You post, I am looking to field a squad of Ogryn in an upcoming Space Hulk game vs. my daughter. As a part of said endeavor, I am using this red armored brute to represent an Ogryn Bone 'Ead...basically a less stupid (for an Ogryn) squad leader. I have, rather arbitrarily, decided that the squad leader needs a CCW, both to lay down the royal smack on anything that gets near him, and to further set him apart from his less cerebral squaddies.

Now herein lies the rub. I have a Brick Arms baseball bat coming, but I'm not married to that idea for his weapon, since it is a recognizable modern sporting goods item. So, I gathered an array of weapons on hand. I have a good deal more, but I did not want to swipe anything from other projects. I'm not one to rob Peter to pay Paul. So, in the picture below, you will see the available options.

From left to right:
  1. Golden Staff Of Splendiferousness
  2. Spear Of Poking
  3. Axe Of Chopiness
  4. Primitive Scepter Of Pointiness
  5. Maul Of Whacking
  6. Cutlass Of Swashbuckling
  7. Secret Answer Seven: Wait For Bat!
Now you know...Vote in the poll!

3 comments:

Loquacious said...

I definitely vote: MAUL!

Where did you get that? I need a lot of them. =)))

sonsoftaurus said...

By this axe I rule.

CounterFett said...

It came with the old Mega Bloks Dragon sets. late in the run, they had a bunch of Orks, instead of just the gold and silver knights. I wish I had bought a bunch more of them. I only have three.