Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Weekly Update. Day late Edition!

That's right folks! I Counterfett, have forgotten to post on time for the only weekly feature I have! The only thing I can think of for why this is the case is that my birthday on Tuesday is throwing my internal clock off a day, but whatever. Partially, dinosaurs are to blame as well, since I was so excited about posting the craft store T-Rex I found on the Wednesday morning time slot that I completely skipped over the weekly update. In any event, apologies for missing, and on with the show.
  • The Articulated Monster podcast was recorded on Sunday, I will put up a link on this post, and likely will put a post of its own when I can build the widget. I can't do that at work, so will only be able to make that from home. Because of scheduling conflicts from Easter and Mothers' Day, we will be recording another episode this coming Sunday. Rejoice! an extra Articulated Monster this month!
  • I found more dinosaurs. Yes, I found some dinosaur toys at WalMart that are generic, but still recognizable and acceptable, and snapped them right up. Pictures to follow!
  • I need to come up with what I am going to use for my hunter figure in Big Game Hunt, the dinosaur hunting miniatures game. I might use LEGO, Mega Bloks, Warmachine, Hordes, 40k, Reaper Chronoscope...the list is endless. Faithful readers, you know my tendencies, what would you like to see me use? If I don't get good suggestions, I might just use Vandal Team.
  • My toy order of LEGO, minimates, and aftermarket minifig accessories has not yet arrived. I am sure you can all guess how happy I am about that. When they do come I will likely do a series of posts about the different things I have received and what I think. Stay tuned.
  • The Crimson Fists poll is still running, and needs some more votes. Have a look at The Monday Poll and once you have educated yourself, give it a vote.
That's all for now, folks. Thanks for stopping by! I am currently on the drive to 200 followers, so, please remember to click the little button to join if you have been stopping by regular like!

No comments: