Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All Things Fett Needs You! Again!

Hey all folks, Counterfett here with a plea for yet more assistance from the ever understanding and forgiving internets! Well, in my experience at least. I am trying to think of some kind of weekly feature for my blog here, and want some kind of input from my readership. My last couple of 'day of the week' type features flopped terribly. In fact, the only post-a-day projects I have done that really worked were the 'Genuine Content Week' and the 'Power Armor Countdown.' Both of these were recent enough that most of my current followers and friends should remember it.

So what do you all think? I can either do another countdown where we go through some sci/fantasy items that I can arbitrarily rank to start discussions and or arguments. We can do an Orthodox-esque "Can It Fight ______" special. This can be either a once a week thing, or a (semi) daily update like the power armor countdown.

Let me Know!

1 comment:

Brian said...

I vote for a celebrity death match style post, in which you pit two iconic figures against one another (perhaps from different ranges and or game systems?).

Just a thought.