Sunday, May 1, 2011

Announcing A Week Of Actual, Useful Content!

Good morning all! Counterfett here. You know, I have noticed something about my blog lately, and I am sure all of you that have been coming have noticed it too. I have been doing a lot less on the hobby front lately. Now, I have still been posting about my toy purchases, and about things I have seen other people doing, and reposting artwork that I think is cool, but let's be honest, there has been a definite lack of anything hobby related transpiring on my so-called hobby blog. Starting this week, we're going to do something about that!
All week, I am going to be posting about an actual hobby project, that was my own idea, and is something that I am actually doing. I don't want to spill the beans yet, since the series is only starting tomorrow, in time for my evening posting. The morning is going to be devoted to wrapping up the Crimson Fists poll, and starting up next weeks poll event. Then starting tomorrow evening, prepare to be amazed!

Admittedly, this is a pretty small project, and not anything likely to get me in any 'Top Whatever' weekly summaries, but that's not really the point. The point is, I have a devoted following of readers, and it is high time I started catering to the things they want to see.

Thanks for tuning in folks, hope this week was worth the wait!

No comments: