Monday, May 2, 2011

The Crimson Fists Poll: What We've Learned

Good morning folks, and welcome to the weekend. The Plucky adventurer poll is rolling right along, and tonight we have the beginning of the week of actual content to look forward to. But today, I have a confession to make.
I screwed up the Crimson Fists poll. It could have been foreseen, if I had really given it some thought. I put myself in the poll. I have put my own opinions in polls before, and will do so in the future, but this time I actually identified it as such. Now, since about half of my readership is actually into 40k, they looked at the the options, and probably voted, and seemed to have distributed fairly evenly.

The other half are people who either know me 'In Real Life', follow my blog because of my toy posts, or just come through from the search engine based on any number of my random posts. These good folks seem to mostly have voted for me. Since I won with nearly half of the votes, against armies which were likely conceptually better than mine, I have no choice but to consider this one invalidated by my own obtuseness. Sorry folks, I'll do better form now on I swear!

1 comment:

MC Tic Tac said...

If there is 1 thing I have learned about fighting my friend's Crimson fists it's:

Don't put your Devastators on a hill anywhere within 12 of the board edge as they will run away 12 after 1 round of shooting in a vain attempt to recreate the Rouge Trader and 3rd Ed SM codex covers!

Poor lad must be responsible for Ryann's Incident world all by himself!