Friday, May 6, 2011

Gnomeland Security Gains A Few Good Men! Er...Gnomes.

Thanks to Mario! From A Year Of Toys for getting me the sixth Gnome. I got #5 from WalMart yesterday. They are really starting to shape up. They are not the most formidable looking unit of light infantry ever, though they may well be the cutest. The Pirate Muskets were meant to be a temporary solution for arming this many minifigs in as identical fashion as possible until a more permanent solution could be devised.

When I do go to arm the Gnomies for their permanent assignments, what should I use? Or should they stay with the blunderbuss-esque Pirate Muskets? I am genuinely curious what you folks think. I was considering something from either Brick Arms or Brick Forge.

2 comments:

C'nor (Outermost_Toe) said...

Gnomes with Meltas?

CounterFett said...

Haha, that would be hilarious actually.