Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mega Bloks Papa Smurf's House!

That's right folks, found in the wild at Toys R' Us. I've actually wanted one of these for a while, basically since I found out they exist, but had not seen them in any stores. This turned up just before I was going to break down and buy one off of the internet.

It looks pretty cool. I had primarily wanted this because I figured I could use the house, plants, and mushrooms as terrain for wargaming with my LEGO Gnomes, but the set is beginning to grow on me on its own merits. I have not opened the package yet, but the set looks well put together, and the figures themselves look fabulous!

I'll likely be posting more about this in the next few days.

4 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Life is good.

eriochrome said...

Now you just need some ultramarines to defend it. It is a chaos raptor's face. You cannot tell from the high detail.

CounterFett said...

Haha. Yeah I think I may need to paint some.

Brutorz Bill said...

Nice, didn't even know this was coming out!