Monday, May 16, 2011

The Weekly Update: 800th Post Edition!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Counterfett here, celebrating the 800th post with a weekly update. Lots of fun stuff to catch up on here. I should probably get right down to it, but first I wanted to thank all of you for making this blog not only possible, but fun! I've had a blast, and hope you have too! Now that I have hit my exclamation point quota for the day, on with the show...
  • The polls were a huge success. Well, the movie one was anyway. With a record number of votes, most people seem to want to see the new Conan movie in the theatres, with the majority not planning on going out on premier day, but rather catching it at a money saving premier. The Mattycollector.com poll seemed to indicate that most people were not planning on buying anything from todays sale (9 am PST, remember), and/or have a burning hatred for Mattel. Those who are planning on buying anything seem to be looking at She-Ra and Whiplash.
  • There is a new poll on whether or not I should open Ice Armor He-Man. Give it a vote!
  • There is a new episode of The Articulated Monster! Yes, brave fans, James apparently went on an all night editing marathon and got that bad boy posted. Now that's dedicated. Check it out here .
  • I am planning on painting up some Dust Tactics Recon Boys this week. It will be fun to see if I actually live up to that promise, and if I do how it will look. It's been a while now since I painted anything, so bear with me.
  • The banana tree in my back yard is nearly done. I know I have kept pretty quiet about it, but I worked on Saturday until my hands bled and I bent my mattock. Don't ever plant a banana tree.

2 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

800? Holy crap on a cracker.

CounterFett said...

Amazingly I have had this blog for over 3 years, and have been actively posting since the end of 2009.

For the past several months, I have had a pretty dedicated 2 times a day posting schedule, which helps.