Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Love Brickforge! Plus Day 2 Update

That's right folks, Counterfett here telling you all about my Brickforge order that came in the mail today. Slightly more than half of what was in the pacakge (by volume and cost, anyway) were barnyard animals for my wife's LEGO farm, but the rest was for me. These are largely goodies to help fill out my arsenal of Terraria LEGOs. Expect to see some posting about that in the near future.
This could not have come at a better time. I just had the worst day. Not sure why exactly, but I am more ornery than a rhino that's been out in the sun too long. On the bright side, day 2 of the Self Improvement challenge did see me lose 2.5 pounds.

Day: -2.5

Total: -2.5

2 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

Darn you, I've been trying to reign in my gaming/hobby purchases of late, your gonna get me going Lego Mania again! LOL

CounterFett said...

Funnily enough, this is a big part of me saving money. I'm getting this stuff in place of the planned GW purchases.