Friday, June 10, 2011

LEGO Series 4! Punk Rocker!

I honestly thought I was not going to pick up any more of the minifigs from the Series 4 blind packed wave, but I got the urge to pick up the Punk Rock guitarist.
It's pretty cool, the mohawk is a soft rubber piece that is a circle and peg to hold it on his dome. His guitar is a black piece of plastic with nice, even paint aps to make is look like a deco guitar. All in all, I really like this fig.
I was so excited about it, in fact, that I created a new Terraria character to look like him. I call him Ramone. That's a suitable 'punk' name for a guitarist, right?

2 comments:

eriochrome said...

I got my daughter the Geisha as she was very easy to find by feel. I would probably like the musketeer also but have not really started looking for it.

The gladiator from the next series looks interesting.

The Happy Whisk said...

Love the hair.