Saturday, June 18, 2011

LEGO Terraria Webisode 1! Starting Out

Yeah, I have started making little scenes with my minifigs and all of the parts I have been getting from Brickarms and Brickforge over the last several weeks. Don't know how good they'll be, but I am spending time and having fun with it, so I figured I would give all of you guys a little peek.
On his first foray underground, our hero is dismayed to encounter skeletons, while only armed with a wooden sword.

One of my favorite things in Terraria is how everything is self made. You start out with next to nothing, and have to carve your little fiefdom out of the biome using your hands (and a few  tools, of course). If you need something, you first have to gather the materials, and make it. That's assuming you have the gear to gather the materials you need in the first place, otherwise you have to make that first!

4 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

Looking forward to future scenes.

Mik said...

Looks like it should be a fun ride!

Julian McPherson said...

I don't know if I should hate you or love you, I bought terraria after seeing it on here...and haven't been able to stop playing...

CounterFett said...

I saw it played on Youtube and went through all of the trouble of joining Steam and buying it. It might be the most addictive game I've ever played.

It makes killing floor look like a game you can just walk away from.