Friday, June 17, 2011

Lost My Way: In Need Of Directions

What's up folks, Counterfett here.
I mentioned yesterday that I had a crummy day at work. Well, suffice to say that today was much worse. I had intended some posting about LEGO conversions today, but didn't have it in me. So, I wanted to put it to you folks. What would you like for me to post about? I made a poll over on the top right, give it a vote. If there is something not on there that you think I should cover, leave a comment. For instance, I forgot to put He-Man on the list. Serious oversight on my part, since it is one of my favorite toy lines.

Nevertheless, I am giving myself a pass on that one, since I feel like I am going to slip into unconsciousness any moment.

I promise if you let me know what you want to see, I will endeavor not to let the voidcorp get me down.

VoidCorp Does Not Approve This Message

No comments: