Sunday, June 26, 2011

Masters Of The Universe Monday!

For a few episodes of The Articulated Monster podcast, there has been an ongoing joke (one of many, really) about 'Can It Fight He-Man?' So in a new weekly feature, we will be running through my toy collection, to see what can, or cannot, do battle with the most powerful man in the universe.
Our first contender is Twitch, from Toy Story 3. Seemingly a good matchup, in the same scale and general genre. Twitch, however, comes with no accessories he may use to defend himself from He-Man's onslaught. Furthermore, he has no leg articulation to run away. One mighty blow from He-Man's Ice staff and Twitch is down for the count.
Loincloth teabag! Activataaaaaay! Can Twitch fight He-Man? The final verdict...

3 comments:

CounterFett said...

Ok, stupid blogger messed up my post scheduling again, and I don't have it in me to delete it and repost tomorrow morning. Can you all just pretend you read this tomorrow morning?

Mike Howell said...

Loincloth teabag?

Do you really want to be responsible for unleashing that meme on the world?

CounterFett said...

Yes Mike, I am marking the date on the calendar. That's my meme