Sunday, June 19, 2011

Minishark...Half Shark, Half Gun, Completely Awesome

"I see you're eyeballin' the Minishark...You really don't want to know how it was made."

Yes folks, I have constructed that ultimate piece of Terraria weaponry for my LEGO Terraria adventurer...the Minishark. It wasn't easy, we had to acquire enough of the LEGO fish pieces that there would be a spare one my wife would let me have. Even then, I had to buy more of them (thank goodness the Prince of Persia battle in the market set went on clearance for cheap at Target, or else my dream of Carcharodon automatic weaponry may have gone unfulfilled). I was unsure about how well this would mate together with the minigun barrel from the Mega Bloks Halo sets, but I needn't have worried. They go together as though they were made for each other.

2 comments:

PalinMoonstride said...

Wait till you get yourself a star cannon! Terraria's version of the Bolter.

CounterFett said...

I have all of the materials to make one, I just never have enough fallen stars to feel like I got tons of ammo.

I'm not above ground enough, I guess.