Thursday, June 2, 2011

NECA AvP: Requiem Predator Action Figure (Part I)

Good morning all, Counterfett here. For any of you who listened to the past couple episodes of The Articulated Monster, you know that I have been looking for a Predator action figure over the past couple of weeks. I saw these at the TRU in Modesto, but already had my cart full with LEGO kits for my wife and Smurf Mega Bloks for me, so passed. Well, I had been kicking myself about it for a time, wanting to go back, and when we were in the Dublin store the day before yesterday, I saw another one and knew I had to act!
They had in stock the alien, predalien, unmasked predator, and masked predator. I chose the masked predator because, of course, I don't care about the xenomorphs, and the unmasked predator was in the mandibles extended screaming pose, which would surely be tiresome. This is ostensibly a 7" figure line, and we will run a scale comparison between this figure and a few other lines that we have on hand here.

From here, it looks like he comes with a good number of accessories. Enough of them, in fact, that I hope they are fairly obvious in how they attach, since there does not seem to be instructions, or even a finished picture of how all of the bits attach. If it seems fairly complex, I might even post assembly shots in the next part of this review.

1 comment:

Warflake said...

That is so awesomely beastly!