Saturday, June 4, 2011

Terraria! Why I Have Been Posting Less!

The title pretty much sums it up. I have been posting less the past few days because I have been playing Terraria instead of loafing on the internet.
This is a shot of me fighting the Eye of Cthulu. I died a lot of times before I figured out a good way, I built the platform up there to have a good flat running space, and on a whim I decided to try buying a flintlock pistol from the Arms Dealer (the game's coolest NPC). Worked like a charm! I did run out of ammo and have to resort to the enchanted boomerang at one point, but it's easier to do that for the second phase (seen in screen shot) where he has teeth and doesn't shoot his mini eyes at you. I had 400 musketballs, so the idea of running out of ammo is hilarious. I killed a 3000 hitpoint monster by shooting it for 8 damage each time!

No comments: