That's right folks, Counterfett here with the weekly serving of eclectic fun and nonsense I like to call the weekly update! Because I do not access my posting mechanism from the workplace, I am using my lunchbreak to literally mail one in! Usually I schedule these from home, but I plumb forgot to do so last night before heading in, and wished I remembered this morning as I actually did my job. What a concept, right?
Anyway, enough with my sad excuses, and on with the show!
- The self improvement challenge is continuing apace. I have lost 5 pounds as of last weigh in, got a spring air gun to practice, and have (mostly) been eating lighter and riding my exercise bike more.
- The poll has a good number of votes as to what my readership would like to see on the blog more in the future. Vote now if you have not already! The time is running out.
- LEGO Terraria has been doing fairly well, I think. I've had some positive feedback on it, but I'm curious as to what people think. Make sure you leave comments so I know what's up.
- I'm thinking about composing a post about the rumors from 40k sixth edition, but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. At this point, despite the Blood Of Kitten Network's stellar track record with such rumors, I continue to read such information with a grain of salt.
- The Infinity rules learning is moving along nicely. I expect to start getting some games in soon. I also want to use terrain from iKube that I posted about a few weeks ago. I am really fond of the site, they also have other sci-fi terrain that can be folded from paper, including tanks. I might be making some of those in the near future to post about as well...
That's all for now folks. It's been fun. As always, let me know if there is anything I left out. I am always promising progress on my myriad projects, but then never remember exactly what it was I'm supposed to be doing.