Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Great Toy Blog For You To Follow!

Hey all Counterfett here! I always say that the best thing about my blog is all of the great readers I get to share and interact with! In that spirit, I wanted to mention the 'other' blog in the family, my wife's blog Trooper KE554.
What started out a journal type blog about her Star Wars LEGO collection has rapidly morphed into a cool site showcasing all of the different types of building toys out there, includin LEGO, Mega Bloks, Kreo, K'nex, you name it. She still mostly posts about sets she actually owns, but there is a good deal of coming soon and news type articles as well. Also, she posts about cool things that other people have made which you might have missed.

So, check it out!

4 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

What's the link?

The Happy Whisk said...

This her? http://makoace.blogspot.com/

jboypacman said...

I will need to check this out and add to my Blogs to read. : )

CounterFett said...

@ The Happy Whisk...
yes, that's her, thanks. I don't know why blogger took the link out. It was a scheduled post, so I didn't even notice.