Nice Deagle bro.
Sadly, Cap's knife is much less impressive.
All of Bucky's sidearms holster securely without bending, a la Union Jack.
- Cool metallic effect on the uniform. In some places, like the gloves, the metallic paint doesn't make sense, but overall, it is kind of a nice effect, and makes the colored segments of the costume more striking.
- Weapons. I like Bucky's more practical approach to weaponry. The shield is cool and all, but a fella likes to take solace in a hefty Desert Eagle. I have the urge to paint it gold though...
- Detail. Like most of this line, the detailing of the sculpt is crisp and believable. It is an excellent portrayal of Bucky as Cap, with even his face sculpt being recognizable as bucky from the Winter Soldier sculpts. Even peripheral details such as the belt (which connects only in back) are well though out and executed.
- Paint. Mine is terrific, but I really had to hunt. Make sure you keep an eye on this if you are planning to pick something up from this line, as there are some inconsistencies.
- Giving him a number, and taking away his name. Just like the Secret Agent Man, Bucky has a number. In this case, embarrassingly emblazoned on the front of his left boot. I've already griped about this.
- Flatfooted. Umm, yeah. His left leg is shorter than his right or something. It makes him look like he's got a club foot or hammertoe or something. I'm not sure if that's just mine though, so I'm not judging too harshly on that.
Is this my new favorite from the line? Maybe, but my old Nemesis NostalgieFett wants it to stay true-blue Heavy Artillery Captain America. Hard to beat the way the Captain looked when I was a kid.