Thursday, July 7, 2011

Improve My Groove.

Ok. Been a while since I really did Journal type posts here. Actually I think the last one was Q1 of 2010, back when I had that new years resolution to not buy any toys (which lasted exactly the amount of time it took McFarlane to bring out a new wave of Halo toys). Nevertheless, Journal Posts are back, and with a vengeance.

I need to change some stuff about my life. There have been rumblings about this that you guys might have seen, namely the self improvement challenge. That's been working, but painfully slowly. I had a bad day. Not really terrible in terms of financial responsibility, loss, illness, or whatever, but it has got me gloomy and aggravated. Maybe more gloomy and aggravated than is strictly necessary, but I can't help it.

None of this should affect the blog in any real way. I'm still interested in all of the same things as I ever have been, and I still want to show them off as always. Just needed to vent. Thank you for tuning and and for your support!

1 comment:

The Happy Whisk said...

Hope you're feeling better.