Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Brick Arms! For Bricks With Arms!

That's right folks, Counterfett here with another installment of LEGO arms race for dummies. I made another order from ToyWiz, since Brickarms does not do direct orders anymore. I was really unhappy with ToyWiz because they screwed up my last order by not including an item my wife wanted. Well, turns out they did the exact same thing this time. At least this time it doesn't look like it's my fault.

On the bright side, they did include everything I wanted. Our courageous spelunker has never been so happy as to have a new batch of steel with which to smite the denizens of the deep!

5 comments:

jboypacman said...

I was wondering about ToyWiz and if they were a decent place to order from. Are they or did they fix your order and the things they left out or even refund some of your money?

CounterFett said...

They seem pretty cool for the most part. They HAVE screwed up 100% of the orders we made there though.

The first time was the gave me the wrong smg that my wife wanted. BUt they gave me a bunch of free stuff to make up for it, and the smg they did send was one I wanted anyway.

This time (#2), they just didn't send the 4 smgs I ordered for her. No note, no clue, no backorder, nothing. As best I can tell, they charged us and just didn't send it.

She has emailed them, but I don't think we've had any word back.

jboypacman said...

Ok thanks Fett i saw a few things on there site i thought about ordering at some point but now i might just wait. I hope you guys can get this last order sorted out too.

Anonymous said...

If you're having trouble with ToyWiz, GI Brick is a good alternative: http://www.gibrick.com/

CounterFett said...

Yeah, I would rather order from GIO brick, but this was an order that coincided with my wife lego order. Gi Brick doesn't have much else we'd buy.