Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Wife Got The LEGO Kingdoms Castle, And All I Got...

That's right folks, Counterfett here, once more retelling the age old All Things Fett tale. My wife bought a really cool LEGO set, and all I got out of it were these guys! Now, to be fair, these are the only guys I wanted out of the set. She asked me if I wanted any of the stuff from it, and I asked if I could have a crossbow if she had a spare one. Not only did she give me three, but she gave me the guys that come with them! I love her.
These are the 'good guy' men-at-arms. They do not photograph well because the helmet rims obscure the flash. The paint on the torso pieces, however, is stunning. The helmets might not be new pieces, but they are very cool, and the new silver plastic is very nice. They look a little too happy, however, which is why I am glad I also got this guy...
I am calling him Count Erfett. Get it? No? It's...my...screen name all chopped up. Anyway. This guy is all sinister and mustachioed, has cooler green heraldry rather than the red, and has gunmetal accessories that are even cooler than the silver! Plus, he has a dragon theme going on which beats the 'good guy' motif the other dudes had going. It's like he's a chaos space man-at0arms or something. Totally rad little Count.