Friday, July 29, 2011

News! Fantasy Flight Games Announces Dust Warfare!

I am scheduling this post for Friday morning, since I unfortunately have already filled the posting slot, but I am unsure of how many people will have already posted about this by now, but Fantasy Flight Games has released info on the forthcoming Dust Warfare, a tabletop miniatures game based on the Dust Universe. This is great news for those of us who like the miniatures but want a more free floating, or less square based game. Not that I don't love Tactics, but this looks to just expand the utility of the miniatures for those who already own the game.

Here are a few pics that have been released...





Just breathtaking. I am really looking forward to this.

1 comment:

jboypacman said...

Those images look fantastic!