Sunday, August 14, 2011

Toy Show Haul! Part II: Panthor!

I bet you are wondering why this is entitled part II since it is the first article titled that way? Well, I already posted about my Kevin Costner Robin Hood twins. That's part I...I guess.

So part II details the second half of that three dollar rummage bin transaction...Panthor!
Yeah, he has lost a lot of flocking. Mine was in really good shape when I was a kid, because I didn't even know the plastic was black underneath the flocking. Whatever, I got an original Panthor for $2! I actually like this more than the Robin Hoods, which were purchased solely for being funny in the contest.

This might be the buy I am most excited about, since it is something I never counted on buying again, due to how much they are going for on the collector market. I don't care that it's not in the best shape. That just means that the ones in good shape can go home with the collectors who are really obsessed with it. All I know is that now my Skeletor has his trusty steed.

Also, remember to vote in the poll! Bragging rights depend on it!

3 comments:

jboypacman said...

Very nice.

Tomsche said...

I`d wish we had those kind of toy fares overhere, seems like a real treasure hunt.

Then again, my bankaccount might be very glad we don`t...

CounterFett said...

I think a treasure hunt is really the best analogy I have heard for it.

I had some firends say that this is a real small show. I'll tell you, if that's true I don't want to see a big one!!