Friday, September 30, 2011

Big Ebay Sale, Help A Brother Out!

Hey all, as most of you know, I am currently (and thankfully temporarily) disabled with some nerve problems in my shoulder. My company, wonderful souls that they are, have denied my disability benefits. Fortunately the State disability folks are less impaired, so we're not too bad off.

On the bright side, I am having my wife put a huge bunch of miniatures on Ebay that need a good home. At the moment, it's mostly Battletech, with some AT-43, Hordes, and board games. It's something I have been meaning to do for a while, but I won't lie, the monetary incentive is a bit stronger now than usual. Currently Ebay does not have the 'all my auctions' page updated for my wife's account, but she has a widget at the bottom of the attached page that shows them all correctly.

I will also update as I add more stuff to the sale! Please check it out!

Ebay Sale!

Note: This is a guest post by KE554, since Counterfett is currently out of commission with nerve damage. Stay tuned folks.

1 comment:

Colonel Shofer said...

Sorry to hear about your situation, bud.

CS