Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dreadfleet! A Pirate Game.

I guess we have to stop calling it Seahammer now that the info for it is out and not super-de-duper secret anymore.
I use this picture for the article, since it is the only one of the models that looks like it has any business in the water. Most of the rest look like they would shoot straight to the bottom, or perhaps capsize, then shoot straight to the bottom. In any event, I have seen quite a few articles for and against this today. I'll have a look at it when it comes out to see if I want it, but right now, signs are pointing to no.

This is coming from a guy who thinks Space Hulk was God's gift to gamers. I think that's about all I have to say on this so far. At this point, I don't really like the look of the models, and I think I am going to pass on this one, especially considering my tight finances and the steep cover price.

Note: This is a guest post by KE554, since Counterfett is currently out of commission with nerve damage. Stay tuned folks.

2 comments:

Evan said...

I kinda wish they'd gone in another direction with this one. Kinda like Dystopian Wars or that other fantasy boat battle game. Also: Why the heck aren't there any Orc(k) pirates!? They'd have the BEST boat!

WQRobb said...

One of my friends was given this by his parents. I'll let you know how it plays.