Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gaming With LEGO Part IV: LEGO...With Science!

Everyone's favorite physics researcher makes his All Things Fett debut. I really wanted to find a head that had glasses AND a beard, and it turns out we had one but didn't know about it until after this picture was taken. In any event, I was trying to decide what weapon to photograph him with, and realized we hada  few crowbars from the "ATM Robbery" set from a few months back. I think nothing is more iconic of the Hero of Black Mesa than his trusty red crowbar.

Whatcha all think?

Note: This is a guest post by KE554, since Counterfett is currently out of commission with nerve damage. Stay tuned folks.

2 comments:

Mario! said...

haha Nice!

Mike Howell said...

I never thought I'd see a resonance cascade, let alone
create one.