Thursday, September 8, 2011

LEGO Blind Pack Series 5

I went through and collected all of the figs I wanted out of series 5 of the LEGO blind packs. I'm happy to say that I got the figs I wanted, with zero errors. Getting pretty good at the squeezy method.



Evil Dwarf
Coldstream Guard
Detective
Cavegirl
Gladiator

I just wanted these few. Actually, this is the wave that has the most figures I wanted from it. LEGO really seems to be stepping up its game.

Note: This is a guest post by KE554, since Counterfett is currently out of commission with nerve damage. Stay tuned folks.

7 comments:

Mike Howell said...

Cavegirl seems displeased. Perhaps her outfit was critiqued on "Go Make Me A Sandwich."

Dan said...

That darn Gladiator is the last that I really want. I like the helmet mesh, wow!

myincubliss said...

But what about 'guy in Godzilla suit'?

CounterFett said...

My wife has the lizard man. It wasn't one I wanted.

Mik said...

I got the cave girl, which is a great complement to my series one cave man, but feeling the pack I thought her club was the lizard-man suit...arrrgh!

@Dan: The mini-fig eyes line up perfectly with the mesh holes on the helmet too.

CounterFett said...

THey do. I didn't realize they were not lined up for the picture until I saw the extreme close-up.

paws4thot said...

Ok, sudo cavegirl make me a sammich.