Monday, September 12, 2011

Retro Nostalgia Mario McDonald's Toys.

We found these the other day when going through some stuff in a box, so they can join my collection of other assorted desktop Mario bric-a-brac.
These were from the 1989 McDonald's Happy meal toy series which came out simultaneously to Super Mario Bros. 3. It was a great game and a great promotion. I wish I had more of the toys from then. I know I have a couple more of the Goombas floating around. I might need to make a garage expedition to recover them.

Note: This is a guest post by KE554, since Counterfett is currently out of commission with nerve damage. Stay tuned folks.

5 comments:

eriochrome said...

Welcome Back.

CounterFett said...

Thank you, but still substituting. Just forgot the Note.

eriochrome said...

Why do you not get your own blogger id and get added as a team member so you can post under your own tag and not need the note.

jboypacman said...

I remember these! : )

CounterFett said...

@ eriochrome: KE554 is my wife, she is just typing the posts for me, because I still can't use my hand. She has her own ID and blog over at makoace.blogspot.com . It's a pretty cool blog too, but she really only posts about LEGO.