Monday, September 19, 2011

Star Wars Tie Ins You Have To see To Believe!

I use to be a pretty hardcore Star Wars fan. It wore off, but every once in a while I do see the occasional piece of tie in merchandise that I cannot pass up on. This is one of those times.

Yeah, Boba Fett BBQ Pringles. I'm not sure if I think this is ironic because he has a flamethrower, or ironic because he was eaten by a Sarlacc. Maybe it's just ironic. In any event, I like Pringles, so I'm sure these will see some good use.

Note: This is a guest post by KE554, since Counterfett is currently out of commission with nerve damage. Stay tuned folks.

4 comments:

jboypacman said...

I saw these out at the store the other night with my wife and we almost bought some of them.

CounterFett said...

I can now officially tell you that Boba Fett is delicious.

Inquisitor M said...

i must go out and find these like yesterday. thank you for posting this. i like never eat chips but i will for mandolorian goodness.

question did the jet pack give you indigestion?

CounterFett said...

Not the jetpack, but the spiky boots were a bit of a problem. They just don't go down smooth at all...