Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Warriors Three: Fandral, Hogun, And Volstagg Action Figures

I saw a review of all three of these action figures recently, after seeing all three at a Target I was driving by for a birthday party. I passed on them then, since said Target was one of the Super ones where all the action figures cost like $1.50 more than anywhere else. I figured I would not see them again, and felt only a tiny pang of sorrow.

Then yesterday, at my local Target, I saw a display freshly built to showcase the Thor DVD/Blueray release, and some thoughtful soul had put a new casepack of the new wave of action figures on pegs next to it. I searched for a Destroyer or Laufey, but did not find them. What I did come away with were the Warriors Three. For anyone looking for the more rare figures from this line, I would encourage you to search your Targets electronics section. I also found a Sorceror Loki, which I had never seen before.

They look pretty sweet. They of course come with the line's ridiculous gimmick weapons, but unlike Shield Bash Odin, they come with their movie trademark weapons as well. Thank goodness. The gimmick weapons shall go to my son to assuage my conscience for buying all of these toys for me.

You should be seeing out of the package reviews from me of these in the coming week.

Note: This is a guest post by KE554, since Counterfett is currently out of commission with nerve damage. Stay tuned folks.

1 comment:

jboypacman said...

Thanks for the tip i might have to jump on these soon if i can find them.