Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Aggravation. Ennui. Physical Therapy.

Like this, only I can't lift my left arm that high.
Yeah. So my company still has not gotten off their keister about my disability. They still say they have not got my records that Kaiser confirms having sent FOUR WEEKS AGO. I hate them. In any event, I have Doctor's appointments the next few days to see if I can go back to work. Should be a lot of fun.

As furious as I am with my company, I am going a little stir crazy here, and seem to have exhausted nearly all of my hobby interests and motivation. Maybe this is a good thing, as since I have already accomplished most of a year's worth of hobby activity, I can just save the money for a bit. I do have a super secret fun thing I am trying to save for at the moment. I'm sure you'll all hear about it when it happens.

Oh, and physical therapy. I'm doing lots of it. I don't feel like I am in super great shape right now as far as aerobics goes, but with the resistance I need to do for my arm, I have definitely added some muscle mass to the old upper body. Not sure if I've lost weight or gained it from all this, but feel pretty buff anyway.

No comments: