Monday, October 17, 2011

Bee Luigi Figurine

I love the Mario Brothers games. It is one of my greater embarrassments that I own more Mario Bros. t-shirts than I do shirts with buttons!
In any event, I have been wanting to pick up a few of these figurines since they have started hitting the stores around me a while back, and when we were at Toys 'R Us a few days ago, and Kelli needed $5 more to use a $10 off $50 purchase coupon,  I struck like a praying mantis. Thisis one of the more rare figs in the line, though not too obnoxiously difficult to find.

I always preferred Luigi because my older brothers were always 1p back on the old NES, so no matter who I was playing with, I ended up with Luigi, or "Loogie" as my brothers pronounced it. I didn't care, I was like 6 years old, and green was my favorite color. Worked for me.

The figure itself is prety neat. He has cute little wings in the back. The paint is not the best, but is pretty good for one of these little PVC style figures. I wish his arms moved a little, but we can't have everything I guess.

2 comments:

paws4thot said...

You're not the only one who owns more "themed print tees" than "shirts with buttons", In my case the theme is dragons rather than Ninty game characters, but even so.

NB, in "shirts with buttons" I'm counting long and short sleeves, and even polo shirts!

CounterFett said...

Yeah. Same here. I have more mario shirts than shirts with ANY buttons. I might even have more star wars shirts than dress shirts.