Saturday, October 22, 2011

Conversion Project In The Offing. Pig Iron Head Sprues

Howdy folks, I am in the brainstorming phase of my next project here, and even though we all know that most of my projects never get passed the brainstorming phase, I think this one might, simply because phase 1 of said project has already been completed.
I am referring, of course, to my Starcraft miniature army. The Zerg are already done...well, the Zerg I have anyway. My 'ultralisk' got a little broken in the last move, despite extravagant precautions to the contrary, but otherwise, that army is still raring to go.

Now, I had thought to use some pre-made power armor Terrans on the Shapeways site, but since the squad for $19.99 has been removed, and replaced with the individual figs at $7-8, I am looking for a cheaper alternative. It's me, right? So I was thinking, as far as heads went, that I could probably get away with using the above set to represent said power armor helmets. Has anyone seen anything that would work better?

No comments: