Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ghostober Part 1. Rounding Out The Month In Style.

Inspired by Reis' "21 Ghosts" series, in which he made a post a day for the first 21 days of the month showing a different Ghost each day, I have decided to put my own little spin on the theme. I don't know much about the mythology or lore of the incorporeal dead, but I do know Ghosts. Terran Ghosts.
ECHO. Starting small, we'll open with Echo. Aside from her name and her picture, we don't really know anything about her. Umm, she has black hair. And sort of looks like a dark haired version of Nova. She is only present in the Map Editor for Starcraft II, so we really don't know what her role may be in future Koprulu-sector related mischief.

That she's in there at all leads me to believe that Blizzard is planning on doing more with the popular ghosts going forward. I can hope, right?

No comments: